Collaboration is when groups work together through idea sharing and thinking to accomplish a common goal. It is simply teamwork taken to a higher level.
Some of the key aspects to get a highly energetic and collaborative culture are
- Leading by example
- Focus on individual and organizational benefits
- Not fearing cultural differences, rather understanding them.
- A strong sense of purpose should be there
- Leveraging digital advancements
- Online tools and platforms
- Host collaborative events
PeopleQ would help the organisations to achieve this through workshops, trainings and strategies for a successful outcome.
Not having a collaborative culture would lead the organisations to team incompatibility, skill shortage, potential conflicts, and time consuming considerations which may cripple the organisation to achieve its long term objective.